- Today Marine Farm continues to explore new growth opportunities through new concessions or acquisitions.
- In order to sustain this rapid growth, a new recirculation hatchery in the Eleventh Region was acquired in 2009 as well as new concessions in both the Tenth and Eleventh regions, strengthening freshwater and seawater production.
- In 2006, Marine Farm acquired the current processing plant in Quellón, a move that turned Marine Farm into a vertically integrated company thus making exportation the core business focus.
- In 2005 one of the first recirculation Eco-hatchery farms was built in Los Chilcos which was characterized by its state-of-the-art technology in terms of recycling and treating water, leading the evolution of the Chilean aquaculture industry.
- In the same year the most important phase of expansion of the company began with the acquisition of 8 concessions located in the southern area of Chiloé and Puerto Cisnes.
- In 1991 another hatchery, "Los Chilcos", was built 3 kilometers from Pucón and started producing Atlantic Salmon smolts. By acquiring further concessions in the Tornagaleones River near Valdivia, Granja Marina Tornagaleones became an important player in the production and marketing of smolts for the industry.